LGM3121476: The Swans Of Coole Park From W. B. Yeats Poem 'The Wild Swans At Coole'. Coole Park House, Once The Home Of Lady Augusta Gregory Co-Founder Of The Abbey Theatre With W. B. Yeats And Edward Martyn Of Tulira Castle. Coole Park House Was Demolished In 1941 After Having Been Left In A State Of Disrepair After The Death Of Lady Gregory In 1932. (photo) / Bridgeman Images